(Via Boing Boing)
I recently mentioned Harajuku on the list of things to do in Tokyo. Because there you get to see "cosplay" (teenagers dressed up like anime figures). It seems that some of them have walked over to Akihabara (also an interesting part of Toyko) and started performing a dance, check out what happens when the police arrives at the end of the video.
I actually wonder if those police men were real? I know that authority is a big issue in Japan, and jumping out of line and participating in a not authorized "demonstration" like that is probably a serious crime... but wouldn't you expect those cosplay teenagers to integrate the police in their dance? At least I'd expect that to happen in Vienna...
Unfortunately their is no cosplay in Tsukuba as far as I know :-/
2007-04-12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment