2006-06-09

Buckets of Rain

Today, finally, we are enjoying the long anticipated official start of the rainy season. I’m a bit too lazy to write much so I’m adding mostly pictures.

These two pictures show the car of an AIST researcher who has been working very hard lately. In fact, he has been working so hard and for so long, that weed has started to grow over his car. (Goto’s interpretation is that the researcher is probably at some conference.) In any case, those pink flowers are everywhere. It’s amazing! First we had the cherry blossoms, then lots of roses, and now those (if I remember correctly then they are called “zuzushi”). I wonder what’s next.





Here are some pictures I took when I was cycling home late at night one day (both within AIST).





And here is a picture of my dinner yesterday (at AIST). Although we eat something different everyday it usually has the same structure: a bowl of rice, soup, a main dish, a cup of tea (or glass of water or both), and some side dish… oishi!



This picture was taken at Cork Head’s maybe about two weeks ago (we went out for some beers after capoeira). Tomorrow there is a capoeira workshop in Tokyo. I’m sure that will be lots of fun.

No comments: