
Und hier noch ein Bild das ich heute Frueh gemacht habe (ca. 05:30). Die Aussicht ist direkt vor meiner Wohnungstuer. (Genau in die andere Richtung wie der Blick von meinem Balkon.) Dauert wohl noch ein paar Stunden bis die gleiche Sonne euch in Wien aufweckt :-)

Heut (Montag, 3.4.) ist mein erster offizieller Arbeitstag, bin schon etwas aufgeregt. :-)
Wenn’s Wetter so schoen bleibt macht meine Arbeitsgruppe heute ein kleines Kirschblüten Picknick. Und vielleicht find ich heut heraus wo es einen Supermarkt gibt bei dem ich auch Obst kaufen kann...
----------- english version --------------
VIEWS
On a clear sky (like just now) one can see Mount Fuji from my balcony. Unfortunately, my camera cannot capture the astonishing view appropriately but the picture gives you an idea. Maybe next time I'll manage to take some better pictures. I'm sure I'll give it many more tries :-)
[picture]
And here is another picture I took this morning (around 5:30 AM). The view is from in front of the door to my apartment. (Exactly opposite to the view of Mount Fuji.) It will probably take a few hours until the exact same sun will be waking you up in Vienna :-)
[picture]
Today (Monday, 3 April) is my first official day at work. I’m a bit excited :-)
If the weather stays this nice my team might make a small cherry blossom picnic. And maybe I’ll manage to find out where there is a supermarket where I can by fruits ...


No comments:
Post a Comment