2006-04-02

Nahrung?

Schon mal ueberlegt was "Moisture Dessert" sein koennte?
So langsam hab ich schon den Durchblick. ZB, Moisture Dessert ist eine Art Frucht- oder Gemuesejoghurt (aufjedenfall etwas gruenliches). Und wenn auf einem Getraenk irgendwo die Zahl 3.6 draufsteht, und die Verpackung eher blau-weiss ist, dann ist es natuerlich Milch! Etwas Probleme hab ich noch mit den Kochanleitungen von den diversen Fertiggerichten… aber bisher ist noch nichts schiefgegangen :-)
Hier ist ein Foto von dem was ich grad vorhin einkaufen war:



----------- english version --------------

FOOD?

Any clue what a "Moisture Dessert" could be? I'm slowly starting to understand...
E.g., a moisture dessert is some kind of fruit or vegetable joguhrt (most definetly something greenish). And if you see the number 3.6 on the package of a drink and the package is somehow blue and white then its obviously milk! I still have some problems with the cooking instructions for some of the meals... but luckely everything turned out alright sofar :-)
Here is a picture of the what I bought today:

[picture]

No comments: