On Sunday I went to Tokyo to buy a second hand guitar in Ochanomizu. It is an amazing place. There is one music store right next to the other. Each of them is so full you can hardly walk through the aisles. Anyway, I got a more or less cheap (Yamaha steal string acoustic) guitar now, and my fingertips are sore :-)
Here is a picture of my new roommate.

And here are two pictures of Tokyo. The first one I took in Ginza. I guess that is where the snobs go shopping. (And where there is a huge Yamaha instrument shop.)

And this picture I took in Akihabara. That’s where the final stop of the Tsukuba Express is, and that is where I couldn’t find any postcards (but an umbrella). Akihabara is amazing too. You’ll find high-end laptops (and digital cameras, and network equipment) in small stores on the streets right next to umbrellas for 500 Yen. There is high-tech everywhere, and so many people that I had a hard time moving around with my new guitar.


No comments:
Post a Comment